Today, I 'm gonna eat pineapple with red chili and salt sauce for everyone see me! - Cambodia Legacy

Saturday, May 28, 2022

Today, I 'm gonna eat pineapple with red chili and salt sauce for everyone see me!


Hello everyone! today I'm gonna eat pineapple with red chili and salt sauce for recomment everyone. Today, I'm gonna eat pineapple with red chili and salt everyone. you have seen me eat already right? today I'm gonna eat two pineapples, eat include its peel, normally I ate only small small pineapple but today I'm gonna eat a big one. 

Hear, never forget salt and chili sauce with Mss salt and chili sauce, is very fire red. Now, here let's check this pineapple together. I bought this pineapple and sell ask, I even recognize you will eat pineapple. Her pineapple, everyone it is every old pineapple oh ho...looking good, now let's taste it. 

Now we pull it first, especially is some of you asked me to eat this the top of pineapple, everyone, have you ever seen some one who eat the top of pineapple? Just touch it, I even get injury here, the thorns here. now I'm gonna eat this top pineapple for you to see me . I am afraid some one criticise me, they leave comments ask me to eat but I do not eat as they wish, first let start.







No comments:

Post a Comment