Fresh young banana flower eating with my best chili and salt sauce! - Cambodia Legacy

Monday, May 30, 2022

Fresh young banana flower eating with my best chili and salt sauce!


Hello everyone, Today I am eating fresh young banana flower with chili and salt sauce for sharing my eating techniques to my all fans enjoy. You know all fans, eating banana flower is not yummy but good taste is not bitter or sour taste like tamarind and lime eat. Banana flowers we can make soup food, noodle vegetable, other foods. Most of people around the world always buy banana flower for make other food which them want. Today, I eat banana flower with chili and salt is not problem because I used to eat when I was young a lots. All fans, if you want to me eat anything more please comment in the below, I will eat what you requests. I say, thank all fans for support my videos. I wish all fans good health.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment