Fresh cow shit eating with chili and salt sauce is amazing taste! - Cambodia Legacy

Sunday, May 29, 2022

Fresh cow shit eating with chili and salt sauce is amazing taste!

 


Hello everyone, today I am eating cow shit with chili and salt is amazing taste, because I have never eaten before and everyone,I think that never eat like me too. Before we start to eat this cow shit we need to clean  with water first, and then take out or clean cow shit first we keep big cow intestine for eating later or make others food, cow shit we can eat with chili and salt sauce. Eating this food is not good taste and it is very bad smell. Inside the big cow shit has a lot of grass but we can eat well. The cow shit is grass that this cow eat, everyone think that" why can I eat cow shit with chili and sauce"? If you want to know as well let's watch and read the article here. If all fans want to try okay, all fans try at home.  







No comments:

Post a Comment